Imagine you’re having a regular day, leading your routine life. All of a sudden ‘BAM!’ you drop your iPhone. The screen is cracked. You start to panic. You wonder what’s next.
Let us breakdown a step by step process for you!
- Check how bad the damage is
The damage will be pretty obvious. What you need to be careful about is shreds of glass popping out in case of heavy damage as that may cause your skin to bleed. We suggest applying some tape on the damage until you take it for repair.
- Back your phone up
You will not be able to determine how the bad the phone is damaged and if it has been affected internally as well. The best thing to do would be taking a quick back up. A broken screen could lead to your hone’s display to get damaged which in turn leads to your phone getting conked off making the whole situation worse than it already is. Backing up gives hope for data recovery.
- Check the Warranty status
If your iPhone is covered by AppleCare+, and you’re pretty sure that’s the only thing wrong with your iPhone, Apple maybe your best option. You can either set up an appointment at your local Apple Store or use Apple’s mail-in repair program if there isn’t a retail store near you.
- Third-Party Service Centres
If you are not covered by warranty, your last resort would be getting your phone fixed at a third party service centre. You could take your phone out and look for ‘iPhone repair near me’ on your browser.
While you’re on your process of looking for the best, we can tell you what the best is!
Get in touch with Fixerman!
Getting your mobile screen repaired has never been easier. There are three ways to go about this.
- We will come to you:
You could reach out to us via call, WhatsApp or any social media platform and we could come to
your location, fix your issue and give the phone back to you in a short span of time.
- We will pick it up:
If your iPhone requires a long time to recover, we could pick it up from your location, fix it at our state-of-the-art repair laboratory and have it delivered back to you ASAP! You could also track the progress of your repair.
- You can come to us:
We are located in the heart of Dubai i.e Business Bay. Drop-in and enjoy unlimited tea/coffee while listening to some jazz music while our tech geeks fix your gadget in the lab.
I could also list out some other perks of having Fixerman fix your phone screen.
– The onsite phone fixing feature is free of cost. We do not incur any additional charges to make
your life convenient.
– We also clean and service your phone for making the quality of your phone better free of cost.
– We provide a free screen protector upon fixing your screen.
– We also offer additional discounts if you choose to come to our studio in Business Bay and get
your phone fixed.
– We use OEM – Original Equipment Manufactured parts for your
iPhone repairs. We also provide a silver grade first-class quality option if you need a budget-friendly solution.
– We have solutions for all phone brands including Google Pixel, Huawei, Xiomi etc.
– Our studio and Fixervan is ESD complied that enhances the process of fixing your device
ensuring there is no static discharge causing interference or damage to our employees and
– We have highly experienced technicians who are passionate about fixing gadgets. You could
watch them fix and also get tips for avoiding any phone issues in the future.
What more do you need?
Fixerman is undoubtedly the fastest and most convenient solution to get your gadget fixed.
Get in touch with us and relax as we’ve got your back.