For making the best use of the available space in any bedroom, large or small, a built-in wardrobe gives you the opportunity. From just a few feet wide to covering an entire wall, designs can be customized to fit any area. That’s the beauty of a built-in wardrobe that stand-alone models simply can’t match: you get to choose the size, color, quality, finish and accessories that suit you and your family.
You can’t beat a built-in wardrobes Sydney, when it comes to efficient management of space and practical storage. It allows you to keep everything together all in one place, with stacks of options for the way you want to arrange your clothing.
Typical Built In Wardrobe Features
Providing maximum flexibility and let you make use of every available nook and cranny, your built in wardrobes cost can be tailor-made to match your requirements. The following are some of the options you can choose:
- Style and color – Using solid wood in range of colors, from clean white lines to shades that complement your furniture, match your wardrobe to your existing decor. You might opt for a mirrored effect to give the illusion of space and bring light into the room, for style and elegance.
- Type of finish – real wood is a classic finish that’s guaranteed to stand the test of time, while melamine provides clean lines and a satin smooth appearance that’s endlessly satisfying. Meanwhile, mirrored glass reflects light and makes any room look and feel more spacious.
- Doors and drawers – sliding doors take up less space than normal doors that open outward and never interfere with or take away from your floor space. Helping keep things neat and tidy and giving items their own unique storage space, drawers can be made of wood or wire, or a combination of both.
- Cushioned closing – while cushioned buffers ensure doors close smoothly and silently for that added touch of luxury the sliding doors are mounted on rollers designed to be quiet and efficient.
- Adjustable shelving – To cope with items of all shapes and sizes, shelves come in wooden or wire ventilated designs. As your needs change adjustable shelving can be moved to obtain the perfect combination of style and comfort.
- Accessories – hanging rails, shoe racks, belt racks and baskets are among the must-have accessories that will ensure you can put your hands on all your garments whenever you need to, without having to search through the house for them.
An Integral Part of the Room
With flexibility, any built-in wardrobe has to be able to blend functionality. It should allow you to enjoy maximum usability while creating a feature that’s stylish and sophisticated, and not just somewhere to put things. Built-in designs give you the freedom to transform your room into an elegant and refined space that never looks cluttered or untidy, with a place for everything and everything in its place.
Corner Wardrobes with Sliding Doors Provide Storage
The practical side of a built in wardrobes Sydney that fits in the corner of a room is that it provides needed extra storage for clothing, bedding and other items. Even for a child’s room. A free-standing cabinet with sliding doors sitting in a corner may have shelves, small bedrooms have very limited closet space drawers or both to store folding items and may have a hanging bar for clothing on hangers.
Corner Wardrobes with Sliding Doors save Space
Another practical aspect of this piece of furniture is that because it sits in a corner, it saves space. Corner space normally goes unused in a bedroom because most people don’t wish to push a dresser into a corner but rather center a dresser on a wall. Since a corner cabinet fits easily into a corner and looks out into the room at the same time, it looks balanced.
It not only frees up floor space, but wall space, too, a corner wardrobe with doors that slide. The bigger the room looks with the more wall space in a room that is free from furniture. Even more space can be saved with a corner cabinet with sliding doors. Doors that open need clearance when opened. Sliding doors never swing out into the room.