Every e-commerce startup wants to reach to its customers and wants to grow his business. And this Business depends on the customer. The number of buyers you will have. Your business will improve that much faster.
So To reach more people you have to create an eCommerce store. But there are many eCommerce platforms are available in the market. Then how will you choose the best? So today we are back with another topic Magento vs Opencart. These two platforms are best for creating an online store.
In this article, you will read the advantage and features. Also, some important things to select the best eCommerce platform.
Advantage of Magento
- Versatile Content Management: An intuitive, visual-based sheet editor enables shop owners to build and customize their offerings on the internet. The option to toggle an easy-to-access by WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) content management interface is helpful for that code-deficient among us who want to shape basic functioning within the shopping cart.
- Mobile-Friendly Configuration: Magento offers us a responsive user interface. So that we can easily access it from mobile.
- Supports Search Engine Optimization(SEO): Magento does a great job of opening the flow for advanced organic traffic. The platform was developed with SEO power in mind, giving your products a bigger chance to appear on Google, Bing, and beyond. There’s also lots of room for custom SEO implementations for those who have the experience and skills to do so.
- Easy Third-party Integrations: Connect your e-commerce activity with eBay, Paypal, Mail Chimp, Google Shopping, QuickBooks, and more. The platform also provides shop owners to add Google Analytics and another such third-party integration to their site to aid in data analysis.
- Saves time and money: Magento is available open-source, allowing an expansive library of custom sizes developed by that aforementioned global community. This means you’ll be able to practice and share tools with other Magento users to save yourself the trouble of building from the ground up in most maximum cases. You can also design and manage multiple eCommerce stores using one instance of Magento (in various languages, and with various currencies). That’s a notable plus for big businesses sustaining a global market.
Now let’s see the advantage of the open cart so we can distinguish between them.
Advantage of Opencart
- Easy-to-Operate: There is no need of coding knowledge to operate and update an OpenCart online store. You can do the unlimited task Opencart allows us to handle them by using a single admin panel. It saves your time and you can concentrate more on business growth rather than technical issues.
- Sell Endless Products: No matter your business is small. if you want to sell a few products or unlimited products, this popular eCommerce platform enables you to list countless products in unlimited categories.
You can easily perform product reviews, ratings and comments on any product page.
- The function of Multi-Store: You can set up and maintain as many online shops you like using a indivisible admin panel.
This feature permits you to sell various brands through various stores. You can choose the theme of the individual store and set products prices in a hassle-free way.
- SEO-Friendly with Responsive: Your eCommerce market gives high performance on all machines as this platform is responsive by default. This SEO-friendly platform supports your website to gain top rankings in the Google search results.
You will have all this functionality if you choose from this OpenCart development company, SynapseIndia. We hold expertise in allowing a wide range of OpenCart solutions and help, i.e. store customization & installation, theme development & synthesis.
- Supports more than 13000 Plugins: The first goal that occurs to your mind after a few months of starting your eCommerce website is a business extension. Stop fretting about scalability. You can download and install different plugins to expand your online business.
Finally, you have seen all advantage of bot platform now we will see the similarity.
Magento Vs Opencart – The similarities
Usually, Magento and OpenCart truly have a lot in common. They are both open-source platforms that are finally designed to facilitate eCommerce activity. Also, both platforms are made in PHP framework and use templates to upload outcomes,
However, Magento user should take some advance course to use Magento wile Opencart doesn’t need course it has a simple user interface.
One of the biggest advantages that both Magento and OpenCart users enjoy is their capacity to maintain multiple languages and currencies.
We hope now you can select the best platform for your business.
Magento is famous for larger stores with higher budgets. It has scale-ability to help the growth of your business for years to come, and help any need you may have in the future.
There are various eCommerce platforms are available like Drupal eCommerce and Prestashop. But Opencart is more fit if you’re trying to create your store alone because it’s more natural, and (almost) free to practice, but take into consideration that one day, your company may become higher out of it. Whichever you prefer- we wish you luck with your new business!
Thanks and share with your friends to expand this article. and feel free to contact us.