Are you looking to avail of the best medical checkup facility in India? If yes, then Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune has to be on your list!
The cost of the medical checkup in India is on the rise, and if you don’t have insurance subscriptions or assets, then it may cough up all soon. But, there is a way out that will help you avail of the quality treatments and still save your savings.
It is possible to avail of the medical checkup facilities at Ruby Hall Clinic on hassle-free EMIs on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
If you want to know why you should get treated at Ruby Hall Clinic and steps to avail treatments on easy EMIs, then you can go through this post and know more! Read on!
Quick insights about Ruby Hall Clinic
Ruby Hall Clinic is a known hospital located in Pune City. It boasts of state-of-the-art medical treatments with more than 500 penal doctors with 1000+ pharma staff. In 2009, the hospital received its National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH).
Located at Wanowarie, Hinjewadi and Sassoon Road, the hospital offers 160+ medical treatments.
Medical treatments available at Ruby Hall Clinic
- Surgery– Surgery is one of the key medical procedures at any hospital and Ruby Hall Clinic offers more than 35 surgeries.
- Cardiology– Ruby Hall Clinic is one of the reputed being the second largest cardiac centre in India, and it was established 25 years before. It offers complicated cardiac surgeries and angioplasties.
- ENT – From Sinusitis to tonsil surgery and more, all major ENT surgeries are available at the hospital.
- Urology– The urology department of Ruby Hall Clinic is one of the most developed that offers up to 13 urology practices.
- Oncology– All medical checkups such as Medical oncology, Radiation oncology and even Surgical oncology, including amenities like diagnostic and research centres are available at Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune.
Avail quality medical treatments at Ruby Hall Clinic on EMIs and save big
Ruby Hall Clinic is one of the topmost hospitals in India and getting treated for even the smallest of the ailments could be taxing on your wallet. But, you don’t need to worry at all as you can get the medical checkup on easy EMIs on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is a payment network India that provides you with a credit limit facility of up to Rs.4.5 lakh as per your eligibility. You can use the credit limit to pay for medical checkups on EMIs and save.
It is possible to spread the cost of your medical checkup at Ruby Hall Clinic over a suitable tenor and pay only fixed EMIs and nothing extra.
What are the benefits of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network?
- Credit limit of up to Rs.4.5 lakh
You get up to Rs.4.5 lakh as per your eligibility so that you can utilize the amount to pay for medical checkups on EMIs.
- Quick approvals
You can either fill an online form or talk to an in-clinic representative in the hospital for quick loan approval.
- Flexible loan tenor
You can choose a convenient tenor matching your needs and repay in 12 months maximum.
- The facility of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
If you have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, then you can use it like a credit or debit card to pay for your medical treatments on hassle-free EMIs.
How to apply for No Cost EMI facility at Ruby Hall Clinic?
- Walk into one of the branches of Ruby Hall Clinic
- Swipe your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Avail of the medical checkups on EMIs and save
You can also submit your cancelled cheque and KYC documents with the in-hospital agent to check your credit limit and pay for your medical checkup on No Cost EMIs. This way, you can join more than 1 crore members on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and pay for medical checkups and 1 million+ products on easy EMIs and start saving big.
Bajaj Finserv also presents pre-approved offers on EMI finance, personal loans and more to make your loan procedures less time-consuming and simple. You only need to do is share your basic details such as name and mobile number to check out your pre-approved loan deals right away.