How to Book Cheap Flights from Lahore to Dubai

Dubai is the capital of UAE and is considered as the primary business hub in the Middle East given that all the major corporations have offices there. The government of UAE also facilitates the corporations by giving them certain waivers from taxes and duties.

Apart from the major business hub, Dubai is also perceived as one of the most captivating places for tourists. Each year, thousands of people come to this attractive city either to spend their vacations or just to create some memories. Like many other countries, people from Pakistan also come to Dubai to do business or to find jobs. Well-off families of Lahore prefer to spend their vacations in Dubai to witness the charm of this marvelous city.

However, oftentimes, Pakistani people have to face complications while booking their tickets to Dubai. They either end up being tricked by expensive dealers, or they book flights that do not accommodate the passengers conveniently.

Here, we have come up with pragmatic solutions to all of your traveling problems if you are planning to visit Dubai. Read on to get the maximum out of this article.

How to Travel from Lahore to Dubai

Air travel is the best way to travel from Lahore to Dubai. Dubai is 1235 miles away from Lahore, and so, it takes around 3 hours and a half for the plane to reach there. However, if your flight is going to Dubai via Muscat, then the trip would be completed in 5 hours.

The departure destination in Lahore is Allama Iqbal International Airport, and the plane would take you to the Dubai International Airport. If you are planning to visit Dubai from Lahore, then you can book the tickets for the following airlines:

  • Pakistan International Airline (PIA)
  • Airblue
  • Emirates

You can book the ticket of all of these airlines through faremakers.com, Pakistan’s first and largest online travel channel. Faremakers not only guide the passengers about their destination but also offer the cheapest Lahore to Dubai ticket price.

How to Book Cheap Flights from Lahore to Dubai

Visiting Dubai and experiencing dazzling places is not possible for all the people due to economic restrictions. Furthermore, the hotels and accommodation facilities in Dubai are also quite expensive. Therefore, people try to find cheaper tickets to fly to Dubai.

If you go to Dubai through PIA, then the round ticket would cost you around $300. Similarly, booking tickets for private airlines would cost between 350 to 400 dollars. So, we can conclude that going to Dubai through PIA would be an inexpensive journey.

Diaspora of Pakistan in Dubai

Pakistanis are the second largest group in UAE after India and constitute about 12.5 % of the UAE’s total population. Astonishingly, Dubai alone is accommodating more than 400,000 Pakistanis. You must be wondering why Dubai has such a large population of Pakistanis!

It is because the people of Pakistan go to Dubai to find employment or to spend their vacations. They also go there to watch cricket matches as all the matches meant to be hosted by Pakistan are played in stadiums of UAE.

Economic Ties between Dubai and Pakistan

When it comes to bilateral trade, UAE is the second biggest partner of Pakistan. Of all the Pakistani workers in UAE, more than 20% are working in the white-collar profession, while the remaining 80% are associated with the blue-collar industry. Each year, Pakistani expats in UAE generate the remittances of billions of dollars.

Places to Visit in Dubai

If you want to fly Dubai online booking to spend your vacations, then it is vital to know the places of attraction in this fantastic city. These paces are responsible for attracting millions of people each year. From towering skyscrapers and bustling markets to the serene beaches and historical museums, Dubai has everything to stun the visitors. Here are the names of some of the places that you must visit while you are still in Dubai:

  • Burj Khalifa
  • The Palm Jumeirah
  • Burj Al-Arab
  • Dubai Museum
  • Dubai Mall
  • Dubai Aquarium

 Conclusion

It is important to plan everything in advance to fully enjoy the itinerary to Dubai. Not only your trip would go without a hitch but you would also create a lot of charming memories. You can visit faremakers.com to get an in-depth knowledge of all the major destinations of the UAE.

News Reporter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *