LIGHT WEIGHT, PORTABLE ONSITE CRANKSHAFT GRINDING MACHINE SERVICES
In situ Crankshaft Grinding Machine has been developed through extensive research and development. We have designed and developed onsite crankshaft grinding machine for grinding of Crankshaft onsite and have successfully carried out the grinding operation of Crankshaft on site in numerous locations with out dismantling the crankshaft from the engine.
- The on site Crankshaft grinding Machine is of latest technology and is user friendly.
- The in situ Crankshaft Grinding Machine is capable to grind the Crankshaft on site within close dimensional tolerance.
- The onsite Crankshaft grinding machine is portable and light in weight can be easily carried by technicians to the site to undertake the Crankshaft Repair.
- Onsite Grinding and Polishing of Crankshaft is done by a single Crankshaft Grinding Machine which is easy to operate.
- The drive for the in situ Crankshaft Grinding Machine is pneumatic which give’s high power output with in the confined space.
- We can supply the Insitu Crankshaft Grinding Machine range starting from 60 mm. to 700 mm. in terms of diameter.
- Initial training on Crankpin model of Crankshaft is provided at our workshop – to impart knowledge on use of in situ Crankshaft Grinding Machine and it’s accessories which can be used for on site repair of Crankshaft.
- We have sold more than 75 crankshaft grinding machine all over the world and all are performing satisfactory.
- We provide training to use crankshaft grinding machine on vessel and on land.
- This crankshaft grinding machine is vibration less so there is no chance of taper and ovality.
PORTABLE CRANKSHAFT GRINDING MACHINE FOR SMALL DIAMETER
- Onsite grinding and polishing of small diameter of crankshaft is now possible.
- Onsite crankshaft grinding and polishing machine is now available for the crankshafts having small diametre of 30 mm and above.
- No need of removing the crankshaft from the engine block.
- Save time, use onsite crankshaft grinding machine and reduce the cost of repairs.
- Recommended for earth moving equipment, compressors, rotatory equipment, heavy bull dozers, forging equipment, construction equipment and all crankshafts having diameter of 30 mm and above.